Marina Drystack Storage Construction
Safe Harbour Dry Stacks is a subsidiary of GCM Contracting Solutions Inc. From concept to completion, Safe Harbour Dry Stacks offers complete turn-key construction solutions for storm safe concrete marine structures. We are here to put decades of experience in tilt-up concrete building construction to work for you.
Why Tilt-Up Over Steel Construction?
All concrete dry stack tilt-up construction is made to resist pressure. Solidly pinned and cemented into place, these concrete panels both support the structure and provide hurricane-rated wind shear. Thus, they render superior integrity to any building.
Value & Protection
- Four Hour Fire Protection – we use 12″ thick concrete panels to create a compartmentalized structure to slow or stop a spreading fire, significantly lowering potential damages and repair costs.
- +200-MPH Wind Rating – the concrete structure achieves over 200-mph wind rating to provide greater protection against hurricane force winds.
- Lower Insurance Rates – the design and safety features provide up to 15% lower insurance premiums for building owner and occupants.
- Protection from the Environment – the fully enclosed facility offers greater protection from the elements, giving boat owners peace of mind knowing their boats are secure and stay in top condition.
- Reduce Sound Attenuation – In general, the denser the wall material, the more it will reduce noise. Thus, concrete walls serve a great insulators to prevent noise from travelling from inside the building to surrounding areas.
- Provide steel-reinforced strength at every opening
- Reaches beyond 65 –feet high with consistent strength
- Builds faster to control construction costs
- Fosters confident financing
- Delivers energy efficiency, lowering operating costs
- Reduces noise – both interior and exterior
- Allows flexibility for design aesthetics and storage demands
- Retains a greater value for resale
Have a project and need an estimate?
Complete the form below to get started.