Marine Dry-Dock Storage Construction
Since 1988, GCM Contracting Solutions has been providing all-concrete dry stack construction, including secure above-ground dry marine storage facilities. We are here to put decades of experience in tilt-up concrete building construction to work for you.
Why tilt-up over steel construction?
All concrete dry stack tilt-up construction is made to resist pressure. Solidly pinned and cemented into place, these concrete panels both support the structure and provide hurricane-rated wind shear. Thus, they render superior integrity to any building.
The Benefits: Value & Protection
- Store boats safely from wind, water and debris
- Provide steel-reinforced strength at every opening
- Reaches beyond 65 –feet high with consistent strength
- Meets hurricane rated wind of 175+ mile per hour
- Four-hour fire rating between boat bays, reducing the need or demand on fire ratings
- Builds faster to control construction costs
- Fosters confident financing
- Earns favorable fire and wind ratings; lowering insurance premiums (up to 15% for builder owner and occupants)
- Delivers energy efficiency, lowering operating costs
- Reduces noise – both interior and exterior
- Allows flexibility for design aesthetics and storage demands
- Retains a greater value for resale